January 17, 2011

# NEW YEAR. NEW LIFE. NEW BLOG. and A WHOLE NEW ME #

salam peeps...

hehe..this is my fourth blog i think..and the third blog on blogspot..(the other one is tumblr) weeee~
well..why do so many? because..the first was a failure..and i was SOO LAZY at that time then i decide to deleted my blog..huhu..the second one was my previous one..that u all (if u are my follower) followed before this..why i deleted it? i have no feeling with that blog..pffttt..myb u felt that i wasn't so serious about blogging..so who cares what u think..its my blog..and who cares if i'm updating or not..again..its MY BLOG..u have to consider my life as a student and what i do..and not everyday u have some stories to share..so do understand the circumstances..=P

just want to leave a note for u guys..if u are interested with my life..then follow my blog..if not..then u can move forward please..until then..enjoy my NEW BLOG

p/s : although i said all of this stuff..i will try to update my blog 2 or 3 times a week, ^-^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...